Student Team Forward Game
Upgrading and improving the Tour for children by using new media types like AR and focussing on specific needs & wants from the target group. Creating a new experience with multiple touchpoints to enhance the overall flow.
Key findings in research:
- Short attention span of children needs to be accounted for. Mini games are suited to allow kids to try different games, without long waiting lines.
- Multiplayer setup, without the use of mobile devices (only for parents).
- USe the energy of kids to enhance the story about football.
- Make sure the ending of the Tour is memorable and it’’ possible to relive moments.
Selected Service Factors Forward Game:
- Making it easy to be a fan.
- Using athletes as role models.
- Create WOW moments.
- Letting them shine.
- Build unique venue experiences.