Student Team Higgs
Keeping visitors in the stadium after the match to include them in asking questions to their favorite players and vote on questions from others.. Creating a new experience with multiple touchpoints to enhance the overall visit, also before and after the match.
Key findings in research:
- Facilitate an interactive interview after the match (not available outside the stadium)
- All visitors can send in questions or vote on existing questions.
- Keep visitors in the stadium after the match.
- Strengthen the loyalty and commitment to a certain team, allowing a stronger feeling of inclusiveness.
Selected Service Factors:
- Being inclusive
- Offering immersion.
- Nurture pre and and events moments
- Building unique venue experience
- Using athletes as role models
- Being well versed on the fan’s preference.